Vincent, a former Irish rugby international, and sprinter, has been a personal trainer for over 10 years.
Vincent also became World Fitness Champion 2015 in Las Vegas, competing against athletes from all over the world.
He has a reputation for getting extremely good results with his clients and specializes in weight loss, weight management, and body shaping.
Progressively, Vincent will work with his clients, supporting their journey of becoming stronger, fitter and healthier. They discover renewed energy and growing vitality from correct movement and lifestyle advice. Vinny facilitates significant body changes for his clients through a scientific approach to fat loss and weight management.
Vinny’s food plans are highly sought after for losing weight and reducing body fat while increasing well-being and sustaining a full and enjoyable life.
Vinny has traveled the world and studying under the top health and fitness experts. He has attended seminars and done courses on Functional health, mobility for the elderly, nutrition and strength training. Vinny has learned the most advanced methods for losing weight and toning up, for his clients.
His qualifications include:
- BA. Hons. University College Dublin, History and Geography, September 2004- June 2007
- ITEC Diploma in Personal Training and fitness instruction, September 2009 – May 2010
- LIA, Suspension training certificate, October 2011
- LIA, Functional bag training certificate, December 2011
- Poliquin BioSignature Modulation, London 2013
- PICP, Level 1, Rhode Island, December 2013
- PICP, Level 2, Toronto, June 2014
- Irish Strength Institute, Energy Systems Training Certificate, November 2014
- Irish Strength Institute, Mobility, Flexibility, and Soft Tissue Techniques, February 2015
- Irish Strength Institute, Functional Nutrition for the Personal Trainer, March 2015
- Irish Strength Institute, Mentorship Programme, From December 2015 – 2016
- Fionnula McHale, Functional Medicine Internship, From January 2015-2016
- Real-world fat loss seminar with Phil Learney, Manchester July 2015
- Hypertrophy camp with Phil Learney in Leicester June 2015
- Training the physique athlete course with Mark Coles at M10 in Nottingham August 2015
- RTS, Resistance Training Specialist, Spine and Trunk, Integra, June 16
- N1 Education, L1 Biomechanics and Execution, Amsterdam July 2018- Ongoing
- Mentorship with Damien Maher, Be Fit For Life, October 2018- Ongoing
- Mac-Nutrition Seminar, Dr. Rob Yeung, Nottingham, November 2018